Our company is a leading international consultancy to toy and games companies around the world. We work across the UK, Europe, North America and beyond to increase performance and add value across the industry.
Our CEO, Steve Reece, has worked extensively & highly successfully across Toys, Games and Entertainment, working on both established Category leading Brands and new kids on the block. Nearly all have grown via a mix of ingenuity, inspiration, persuasiveness, lateral thinking and ‘elbow grease’. Among Steve’s achievements are the following:
- Career marketing spend of $32m.
- Career Revenue generated in excess of $304m.
- Worked extensively selecting, developing, selling and marketing new products – over 250 new products at the last count.
- Licensing deals and (hundreds of) contracts with the biggest players and Brands in the Entertainment industry.
- Working with and building up Intellectual Property worth £Billions.
- Last 2 Brand Portfolios worked on sold for in excess of $130m.
- Business Startup specialist, last 2 start ups achieved sales of $80m+.
- With a highly talented team, only 2 time winner of the Hasbro Golden Potato Award.
- Successful & established public speaker, speaking to the European Video industry at PEVE conference and regularly presenting to audiences of 300+.
- Published author in USA, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and other markets.
Link in with Steve Reece: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/steven-reece/2/556/a04
Don’t take our word for it!
“The Insight gained from working with Steve has been extremely valuable to us. Steve took care to understand our objectives and to ensure that he delivered above and beyond our expectation.” Ben Harper, Magic Box International
“I worked with Steve over a few years at Hasbro and was always impressed by his strategic thinking & insight.” Philippa Snellgrove, Global Consumer Insights Director, Hasbro
“I have worked with Steve Reece and the Vici Entertainment team on several complex and challenging consumer testing projects. For each project, Steve has worked to extremely tight timescales, yet despite many conspiring variables, has always delivered an extensive piece of research; meeting all of the key objectives along the way. Each piece of work has fed directly into the project decision process. We have benefitted from a variety of successes and gained many valuable insights as a result of working with Steve and his team.” Paul Chandler, Senior Marketing Manager, Hornby Hobbies
“Steve is a creative toy professional, a thoughtful and open-minded strategist and an excellent writer with great ideas – it was a real pleasure meeting him and working with him.” Michael Hubl, Marketing Manager, Spielwarenmesse (Nuremberg) Toy Fair
FEEDBACK ON TRAINING COURSES
“Great level of content and detailed coverage of key areas in brand management and marketing.”
“Great session, lots of valuable points.”