Steve Reece is a leading Toy & Games Brand Marketing Consultant. Steve works across the UK, Europe, North America and beyond to help both newcomers and established companies build Brands.
Steve has worked extensively & highly successfully across Toys, Games and Entertainment, working on both established Category leading Brands and new kids on the block. Nearly all have grown via a mix of ingenuity, inspiration, persuasiveness, lateral thinking and ‘elbow grease’. Steve works with companies across the world in the capacity of a toy industry expert and games industry expert.
Among Steve’s claims to fame are the following:
- Career marketing spend of $30m.
- Career Revenue generated in excess of $255m.
- Worked extensively selecting, developing, selling and marketing new products – over 150 new products at the last count.
- Licensing deals and contracts with the biggest players and Brands in the Entertainment industry.
- Working with and building up Intellectual Property worth £Billions.
- Last 2 Brand Portfolios worked on sold for in excess of $130m.
- Business Startup specialist, last 2 start ups achieved sales of $80m+.
- With a highly talented team, only 2 time winner of the Hasbro Golden Potato Award.
- Successful & established public speaker, speaking to the European Video industry at PEVE conference and regularly presenting to audiences of 300+.
- Published author in USA, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and other markets.
- Steve has had a mostly healthy obsession with the internet & its potential : on email 1993, online 1996, launched MyMonopoly.com with Hasbro 2001 and currently running 70+ websites.
- Passionate, if average, martial artist including: Karate, Ju Jitsu, Muay Thai, Savate Kickboxing (22-8-1), Boxing (1-0).
- Henpecked and highly stressed Father of 2 girls.
- High maintenance husband to a beautiful and saintly wife.
Link in with Steve Reece: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/steven-reece/2/556/a04