Please note, by visiting this page, reading it’s content or in any way interacting with it, you are expressly consenting and acknowledging the following:
- All content on this website is owned and published by RG Marketing Ltd. Any opinions, comments or facts published here are published exclusively as the official opinions of RG Marketing Ltd. They are expressly not the opinions of Steve Reece himself.
- The Steve Reece / Steven Reece Brand names, and all likenesses and intellectual property are licensed to RG Marketing Ltd for usage on this Blog.
- If you take exception to any comments, conclusions, use of factual information or other content, please get in touch, and we will happily engage with you to discuss, or feel free to post a comment on the post you disagree with.
- Please note – the content on this site is presented as opinion only, never as guidance. Please don’t take any commercial, legal or other actions solely based on the contents of this page. You are responsible for your own business and personal interests, and should manage those with enough diligence to know that 1 opinion alone is not worth taking risk against.
- RG Marketing is a Brand Management Consulting business, our mission is to help other people and organisations maximise their Brand Equity, and in doing so benefit ourselves. As such, we are not offering a ‘News’ service, nothing here is objective, you should presume that we may have significant vested interests in companies we comment on (whether we have or not), and you accept that we do not claim to have any Journalistic integrity. In short, this website is a Marketing tool for our business, not an Objective industry source!
- Karma police – please note, our aim is to make a positive contribution, not to denigrate, disrespect or discombobulate. As such, we welcome and encourage feedback & comments on this Blog, but we won’t publish derogatory comments.
- This Website is written in the UK, and published solely within the UK, by visiting this site, reading or viewing any content, you acknowledge that this is a UK site, published under UK laws and regulations.
Finally, if you don’t like Steve Reece, RG Marketing or the general slant of this Blog, please feel free to not visit it, nobody made you visit, and nobody is making you revisit or stay!